The world of business networking technology is moving faster than ever. Are you keeping up with the latest developments that will save you money while expanding your data center?
ABC Services is proud to host a series of lunchtime seminars focusing on the IBM PureSystems line of virtualization-ready business servers, aimed at showing you how this new generation of servers can boost your bottom. Business virtualization is one of the fastest-growing areas of business networking, and for good reason.
IBM PureSystems Make Your Network Work For You
If you feel like your IT department is as much a drain on your enterprise resources as it is an asset, you aren’t alone. Too much money is being spent today on simple day-to-day operations and upkeep, rather than on making the network into what it should be: a versatile, functional business tool aimed at maximizing productivity throughout your business.
By expanding your network through virtualization and distributed resources, you can enjoy the benefits of a network equivalent to those enjoyed by the largest businesses, even as you save money on costs, equipment, and upkeep.
Leveraging Technology With IBM PureSystems
Through virtualization and IBM PureSystems servers, you can:
- Consolidate your network operations into a lean, mean support system with centralized operations.
- Expand your network’s capabilities on demand, adding new users or virtual servers effortlessly using software, rather than hardware.
- Create a uniform and distributed working environment that allows your workers access to the same data, tools, and desktop regardless of whether they’re in the office or working remotely.
- Quickly and easily expand your data retention and recovery systems, making disaster recovery far less disastrous and helping you meet data-handling regulations.
- Reduce your reliance on new hardware purchases and extend the lifespan of your existing hardware investments.
- Add reliability to your network with distributed servers which are still accessible even if specific hardware goes down.
On top of that, you’ll still retain the control you need over your own network resources. IBM has made their PureSystems line compatible with every major operating system on the market – including Windows, IBM i, Linux, and a variety of other Unix-based OSes. You’ll also have compatibility with thousands of existing software packages.
So, to learn how the newest generation of server systems can grow your business, just find a luncheon in your area and sign up! It’s time to make your network work FOR you once again.
Photo Credit: NeoSpire