Storage is an ever-growing issue for organizations of all sizes. Data is such an integral part of most business operations today there is no way of getting around the increasing demand for more storage capacity.
IBM understands that. On October 6, IBM will be introducing several new and enhanced storage offerings enabling users to dramatically improve efficiency, accelerate business insights and enable large-scale cloud deployments by improving scalability and storing more data in less space.
Some of the highlights include:
- Encryption on Storwize V7000
- 1.2 million IOPS of compressed data on the FlashSystem V840
- 2X real-time compression performance on Storwize and SVC
- 5.5 petabytes of data in 10 square feet with the new TS1150 tape drive
- New solutions with Power8 servers, FlashSystem, and Elastic Storage
For more information on IBM’s storage offerings, click here.